the chronicles of my journey to a thinner me

My Progress
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Diet Diary
Mini Goal - One-derland

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Week 2, Day 7

Weight 230, Points Allowance 25

Stayed up way too late on Sunday night, so Monday was kind of a blah day - plus it rained all afternoon. Hubby and I couldn't go walking because of the rain and lightning, so we went shopping instead. We did spend a couple of hours walking around so that's better than nothing I guess. Also, we found some new low point goodies to try and that's always good.

Breakfast:
3 - 1T peanut butter on 2 slices of WW bread
3 - WW yogurt with 1 cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal

Lunch:
5 - WW dinner
1 - Salad with 2 T lite Ranch
1 - WW yogurt

Dinner:
6 - can of reduced fat ravioli
3 - salad with 2 T Ranch

Snacks:1 - apple
2 - 1 cup sugar free/fat free ice cream

Total Points: 25
Water: 64+ oz
Activity: strolling while shopping


Last day of Wendie Plan.

No comments: