the chronicles of my journey to a thinner me

My Progress
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Diet Diary
Mini Goal - One-derland

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 7 - Week 1 comes to an end

Starting weight: 232 (8 pounds down)

Points allowed: 25

Breakfast:
2 - 2 lite english muffins
4 - 2 T peanut butter

Lunch:
6 - WW dinner
0 - salad
1 - 2 T. Lite Italian dressing
1 - apple

Snack
1 - WW yogurt

Dinner:
10 - large bowl of hubby's soup (2 tiny corn ears, 2 pingpong ball sized potatoes, 4 oz lean steak, carrots, onions).

Points consumed - 25 Water - 64oz +

I am so excited to end this week down 8 pounds. Today starts TOM, so no telling what my numbers will look like in Week 2. I started to not weigh daily during TOM, but then stopped and thought about it. Why? Because I don't want to report any gains or 0 losses. That's really stupid. Why miss out on an opportunity to really learn something about my body and how it reacts to all of life's situations? I refuse to hide. This blog is as much about being honest with myself by baring my soul to whomever might read it as it is about losing weight. I'm pretty sure the 2 are intertwined anyway. I will hide nothing. I will report my numbers. I will come to understand how my body reacts to the my actions, and those out of my control.

Wow, sorry that sounds so dramatic but this all is really a big step for me. I'm trying to grow up instead of out for a change. :)

Will update the food journal tomorrow to reflect tonight's food. I'm supposed to get out of here in about 30 minutes to go walk in woods with husband and boys. He's making low point soup, which sounds really good. I've got 10 points left so I'll even be able to have a snack before walking if I need to.

Later

No comments: