the chronicles of my journey to a thinner me

My Progress
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Diet Diary
Mini Goal - One-derland

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 5 Saturday - Still on plan...

Starting weight: 235 (not even freaked out by this - fluctuations are normal)

Points allowed: 25

Breakfast:
4 - 2 eggs fried without oil in non-stick skillet
1 - 2 lite bread toast
1 - 1t. butter

Lunch:
5 - WW dinner
0 - salad
3 - 2 T. Ranch dressing

Dinner:
6 - WW dinner
0 - salad with FF Italian
1 - WW yogurt

Points consumed - 21 Water - 64oz +
I had every intention of eating something else, but I fell asleep.

Activity - finally some to report! 45 minute brisk walk in woods with hubby and the boys

I am pleased to report that Saturday came and went with no hysterical urges to go off plan. I am still feeling relaxed and am very happy with how easy this still seems to be.

No comments: