the chronicles of my journey to a thinner me

My Progress
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Diet Diary
Mini Goal - One-derland

Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 4 - Friday - It's all good

Starting weight: 234 :)
Points allowed: 25

Breakfast:

6 - large bagel
1 - 1.5 t. peanut butter

Lunch:
6 - WW dinner
0 - salad, no dressing
1 - WW yogurt

Dinner:
6 - WW dinner
0 - salad with FF Italian
1 - WW yogurt

Snack:
1.5 - lite bread
1 - t. butter
1 - small apple

Points consumed - 24.5 Water - 64oz +

Pat on the back for me...

I rode with Ashlynn to Sam's at lunch. I bought bags of salad and some grape tomatoes. After that, she wanted to stop in Quiznos for some Sammies. I had never been in Quiznos before, but wanted to see what it was like, so I went in with her. I enjoyed the smell of the food and got to see what everything looks like, but I didn't get anything. Now, I know that I can eat Quiznos on WW - just have to look up points. I'm not proud of myself for not eating a particular food item, just for the fact that I stuck to what I had planned to eat - which was the food I had back at the office. If I had decided before we went to look up the points for a Sammie (which I'm fully intending on doing), and then decided to have that instead of the lunch I packed, that would also be ok. Because of my past history, I'm trying to train myself to remain calm, make choices, and follow those choices. If a choice is to go to an ice cream parlor or Taco Bell, or whatever - that's fine. The important thing to me is to be in control of my own life - for the first time in my life. The way I figure it, once I get that mastered, the rest is easy. :)

No comments: