the chronicles of my journey to a thinner me

My Progress
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Diet Diary
Mini Goal - One-derland

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Week 2 - Day 1 Update

Week 2, Day 1 - First Day on Wendie - Points 21

Breakfast:
2 - lite English Muffins
4 - 2T peanut butter

Lunch:
4 - ww dinner
0 - salad
.5 - 1T lite Italian

Dinner:
6 - ww dinner
3.5 - ww yogurt with 1 1/4 cup kashi

64oz+ water, 21 points 40 minute brisk walk with boys at park

This was a trying day because everything that could go wrong did. Toilet sprang a leak, got trapped in storm of century with new toilet in cardboard box in back of truck, ended up going 8 hours between lunch and dinner with no food. Got weak. Got mean. Got teary. Finally got fed. Made it through. Nice thing is this is what would have derailed me before. Oh f*ck it ! I'll just eat 'x' because I'm tired, had a bad day, etc... Anyway I was very proud to have stuck on track.

Day 2 of Wendie is 26 points. Still 233 even in full out TOM. Not too bad. That's been going well too except I'm starving. I keep chanting Roni's mantra "hunger is NOT an emergency". That seems to help actually. This is the first day I've been hungry. I think it's TOM. Anyway, no problem. I just ate a couple of 1 and 2 point snacks and I've still got 10 points for dinner. This time I'll have a quick snack before walking.

Gotta run, will let you know how Wendie day 2 went tomorrow.

No comments: