the chronicles of my journey to a thinner me

My Progress
my-calorie-counter.com    The webs free Diet Diary
Mini Goal - One-derland

Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been on a break...

As you may have noticed (I hope anyway!), I have been away for a while.

It started when I took the week of July 4th off from work. I haven't been blogging or consistently counting/journalling points since then.

Everything is still going well (check my tickers and stats!) and I have been keeping up with the exercising - I can run 40 minutes without stopping and I can run about 2.5 miles now.

I will be getting back to counting points, journalling food, setting goals, and blogging starting with tomorrow's HYC check in.

I can't wait to catch up on what everyone is doing, I've missed you all terribly. I just needed some time away from having my entire life focused on the mechanics of weight loss. I am now ready to jump back in and tackle my remaining 60 pounds.

More tomorrow...

3 comments:

Kitzzy said...

Welcome back! I totally understand about needing a break. This healthy lifestyle can be overwhelming at times. I can't wait to start reading your updates again.

marie said...

Hmmph.

I don't like when you're not around.

I won't stand for it.

Note: I'm sitting.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I noticed! And I was sad. :(

But now you're back after a little vacation and I'm glad again!